- 100M Sprint
- Rest 90 Seconds
Stretch & Mobility Class @ 6:30 pm
CrossFit 1-Hour Classes
Monday - Wednesday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm
Thursday & Friday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am
Open Gym (PUSH511 Members & CrossFit Experienced People Only)
Sunday: 9:30 - 11:30 am
Advanced Class (PUSH511 Members Only)
Sunday: 5:00 pm
Stretching & Mobility
Sunday: 9:00 am
Monday: 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 6:30 pm
Specialty Classes (free for members)
Olympic: Sunday, June 9th & 30th from 10:30 - 11:30 am. Limited to 4 People per class, sign-up at gym for 15 minute time slot
Group Run + Clinic: Saturday, June 15th @ 12:15 pm
Squat: Sunday, June 16th & 23rd from 10:30 - 11:30 am
Agility: Sunday June 23rd @ 11:30 am
Rope Climbing/Double-Under: Saturday, June 29th @ 12:00 pm
MUST REGISTER BY 5:00 PM DAY BEFORE
Saturday, June 8th from 12:30 - 3:30 pm
Saturday, June 29th from 12:30 - 3:30 pm
Go to the PUSH511 Facebook page for photos & blog
BhealthyBmore Interview with PUSH511
Ferguson Farm Deliveries to PUSH511
Ferguson Family Farm is delivering to PUSH511, 2 times per month. Orders placed on Monday night will be available for pick-up on Friday morning.
Please check out their website for information on food items, quality & prices http://www.fergusonfamilyfarm.
Details on setting up
- Contact Lynne Ferguson to place your order
2. Orders must be placed by 10 pm Monday for Pick-up on Friday
- May 20th - May 24th
3. Pick-up starting Friday morning, eggs will be in refrigerator, other product in the freezer, if the freezer is full they will be placed in the refrigerator. Food will have your name on it.
4. Recycle clean egg cartons
Custom Fit Meals
- Custom Fit Meals is delivering healthy prepared meals 2X/week, available on Saturday & Wednesday's for pick-up
- NO EXCUSES TO EATING BETTER
- CFM serves up Whole30/Paleo compliant meals plus Paleo + Natural Sweeteners + Paleo + Dairy + Natural Sweeteners
- Go to Custom Fit Meals to register
- First order receives a 20% discount with the code PUSH511
1. CrossFitter's 4 CF Great Strides Walk- Thursday, May 23rd @ 5:30 pm
- Come out for a fun night at Ravens Stadium, while raising money for Cystic Fibrosis and raising awareness of CrossFit in the community.
- Register as a Walker and join our Team "CrossFitter's 4 CF" http://www.cff.org/Great_
Strides/ No cost to register goal is to raise money
- Wear your favorite CrossFit attire as we traverse the half mile loop around the stadium doing the Bear Crawl to Station #1 (hosted by South Baltimore CF) where you will do KBS or whatever SBCF has up their sleeves, Fireman Carry your buddy to Station #2 (hosted by Arenal CF) for some Burpees, Broad Jump to Station #3 (hosted by PUSH511) for a little Junkyard Dogs, Lunge to Station #4 for some Squats, then finish with a walk.
- Post Walk Happy Hour on the Stadium Club Level with FREE Food, Beverages & Live Music PLUS there will be a Burpee Challenge & L-Sit Hold Challenge.
- Erin Boensch co-owner of CrossFit South River, daughter, Zoe, lives with Cystic Fibrosis. Below is a video of her working out in the box. Zoe doesn't let CF stop her from doing the things she loves, one of them is CrossFit. (Yes that is a 20" box) https://www.youtube.com/
- 90 cents of each dollar (highest percentage in the nation) goes right to CF Research and Programs. ALL (100%) of the money raised in Maryland goes to Johns Hopkins Hospital CF Care Centers, Programs, Research Labs, Center of Nanomedicine at Hopkins, Dr. Gary Cutting's Lab and the drug studies - with patients done right at the Care Centers.
- If you can not do the Walk WOD please consider donating to the Team.
- For the PUSH511 member raising the most money, minimum $100, their June membership will be FREE!
- Titan CrossFit, in Timonium, MD is holding a competition for individuals and teams
- If not participating come out to cheer on your fellow athletes!
- Registration opens May 6th - Atlas Games
- Punk Rope Double-Under Workshop @PUSH511
- In addition to the workshop receive a customized Punk Rope Speed Rope
- Join Tim Haft & Shana Brady in learning how to dominate double-unders!
- Cost is $45, register here Punk Rope
Sign up with Push511 Online!
Located in the heart of Brewers Hill with easy access from Canton, Fells Point and Harbor East
Everyone is welcome to visit PUSH511 for a FREE CrossFit class where you will learn about the PUSH511 program and experience your first Workout of the Day aka WOD.