The Second Annual PUSH511 Summer Games - Saturday, August 5th
- This competition is open to ALL PUSH members of ALL LEVELS
- Format: 4-Person Team; Mix of all Athletic Levels; Mix of Male & Female; Teams will be chosen at random and announced on July 24th
- This is a fun, supportive event to show you that competitions are for everyone!
- If not competing, we will need volunteers and most of all come out to cheer on your fellow PUSH Peeps and help Rock The Box!
Register through the PUSH Calendar - REGISTRATION CLOSES July 14th - Go to Aug 5th and click on Event http://www.push511.com/schedule/
- Saturday, August 5th, 8 am (1st WOD at 9 am) wrap up with WOD's by roughly 1 pm
- Total of 8, 4-Person Teams. Registration capped at 32 people.
- 3 WOD's
- Cost $15
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
- Post WOD Social with CF Games Viewing + Kommie BBQ Pig Food Truck, BYOB