Saturday Aug. 25th, 9 am to 2 pm
* Mixing it up this year, Individual + Partner Divisions
* Top Male & Female Finishers in the 2018 CF Open have been invited to compete as Individuals, total 6 men & 6 women
* 12 Partner Teams - Teams will be chosen - so sign up as an Individual - ALL LEVELS WELCOME & ENCOURAGED! This is a Fun Time for all!
* 3 WODs for each division + 4th WOD for Finalists
* Post Comp Social with Kommie BBQ Pig Food Truck
*Cost - $25 - REGISTRATION ENDS Aug. 6th
* Judges & Volunteers needed, email Ardyth@push511.com
We provide the support you need to embark on this crazy journey called CrossFit by teaching you all the basics in our Foundations program. We continue that support with coaches that care about you becoming functionally fit, more mobile, stronger and better at life.
At PUSH we have regular social activities, such as checking out new restaurants/bars in the area, Oriole Games, Golf Outings, Volunteering, at the box socials with the grill fired up or food truck. If you are new to the area PUSH is a great place to meet like minded people that workout hard - then play hard.
The PUSH511 network is full of smart and talented people.
The PUSH511 Competitions are for everyone, whether an experienced CrossFitter or just out of Foundations. You will push yourself harder and do things you did not think possible.
Midday Maryland stops by to see what really goes on inside the box
CONGRATULATIONS TO LAURIE MANNING!
Everyone has one, but if being a better you is important - THEN DO IT!
Congratulations on your podium finishes at the IBJJ Pan Ams!
On site body massages on Wednesdays from 5:30-8:00 pm. Click to book note - PUSH511 CrossFit
Sip java pre-post WOD from Open Seas Coffee, also available to purchase in 12 oz bags
Hours: Tuesday & Thursday from 6:30 - 8:30 pm, Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm, additional appointments upon request.